Call for proposal – looking for an author
The Alliance aims to produce an unprecedented study about freedom of publishing, listening to the independent publishers about the following questions :
- What are the different infringements of freedom of publishing for independent publishers, in their countries ?
- How do they face these threats in their daily professional life ?
- How do the publishers resist, preserve and defend their freedom of publishing ? How do they circumvent censorship ?
- Can we consider that publishing is riskier today than it used to be ? Can we point out some significant changes ?
- From the point of view of the publishers, is there a limit to freedom of publishing (and freedom of expression) ?
The study will be written in French. If you are interested in making this study, please send your proposal to the Alliance team before 13 March 2017.