This issue of Bibliodiversity’ journal is coordinated by Nathalie Carré (National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilisations, INALCO, France) and Raphaël Thierry (University of Mannheim, Germany).
Read the call for papers for the issue.
- Submission of abstracts and short bio: 1 August 2017
- Feedback to contributors: Mid-September 2017
- Submission of full articles: Beginning of December 2017
- Initial feedback formulated by the coordinator (and eventually editorial team) and sent to authors: Mid-December 2017
- Articles sent for two blind peer-reviews: March 2018
- Return of peer-reviews or rejection of paper: May 2018
- Re-submission of revised papers, July 2018, as well as introduction chapter written by coordinators
- Publication of issue: October/November 2018